Question that everyone should ask themselves.
First, let us start with a quote.
Life is a game in which you are juggling 5 balls. Work, Family, Health,
Friends, Integrity. Work is a rubber ball, it rebounces when you
dropped it. The others were glass balls, you drop them you lose them.
Depending on where you live, most of us will live to 80 years old.
Time, is the only non renewable resources that we have.
You can always earn back the money you’ve lost, but not the time you lost.
We spent more than 20 years in school.
We spent more than 35 years in our career.
that’s 68% of our lifetime.
People had spent their lives to chase after money and status,
they always assumed that their health, family, friends are always there.
Of course, they are always there until they are not.
The question is, what matters to you.
What’s the one thing that you can do to such that doing everything else will be easier and unnecessary?
- You should stick with ONE thing and everything else doesn’t mean shit.
- Success are sequential, not simultaneous, they compound on each other.
- You can multitask if you want both task fail.
- Willpower is a very limited resources, rest and let it refuel.
- Learn to say NO. It saves you a lot of time.